Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Keep Breathing, Keep Breathing

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunglasses - H&M
Cross Hoop Earrings - Topshop
Sunflower Dress - Vintage
Backpack - eBay
Sandals - Topshop

What a glorious day it has been today, bit of a shame it hasn't really reflected my mood. I got this dress on my trip to London at the weekend, it is from Absolute Vintage just off Brick Lane. Usually that particular vintage shop is so expensive I won't even go in however my friends wanted to have a look so I joined them and found myself standing in front of a huge pile of dress which were £3 each or two for £5. The vast majority were missing zips or buttons but had nothing else wrong, this one was in perfect condition so of course I snapped it up along with 3 others. Whoops. The other three need a bit of DIY before they can be worn, but am sure I will show you them all in time.

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

In an attempt to pull myself out of the tragic mood I have found myself in I went out with my Mum today. We first went to some shops where a charity shop had some of the most amazing jubilee memorabilia in it. My Mum bought some little bits which I will show you in another post this week! We also found a really sweet little craft shop which had some cool bits and bobs in which you can see above.


The above song was a stand out from Slow Club's set supporting The Mystery Jets on Friday at Brixton Academy. I hadn't seen Slow Club in years and they've progressed so much moving away from their twee side to a more mature stance. Rebecca's voice is so powerful and she had the most amazing dress on which made me even more envious of her musical talent as a drummer and singer.

R x

28 comments:

  1. BABE ALERT BABE ALERT.
    I need this dress please.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha rosie you make me smile, so excited for field day babeh! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Those sunglasses are perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, first off, your hair looks incredible!! serious hair envy right now. and that dress is amazing too, sunflowers are my favourite :) hope you're okay lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress and sunnies - h&m never fail on the sunglasses front! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole outfit ! especially the sun glasses :) ! & love your blog header <3
    ty for the lovely comment :)
    Robyn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, thank you and thank you :) you are more than welcome name twin! x

      Delete
  6. cute outfit, esp those sunglasses, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post!
    ive missed your blog!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those sunflowers on your dress! So cute and very 90s!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ermmm forgot to say: have your hair like this more often!
    *Crushing*

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just realised how much I love your header! So pretty.
    Love this look as well, so 90s! Love the sunglasses and the little sunflower on the pocket xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. BARGAIN CENTRAL! Adore the dress on you Robyn!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha deffo bargain central! cheers sophie :) x

      Delete
  12. Your dress is so sweet! I love the sunglasses too, I need to get my bum down to H&M! XO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you :) they've some amazing john lennon ones too! x

      Delete
  13. your blog is awesome. I hope you follow me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i like yours too! I am now x

      Delete

xo