Friday, 25 May 2012

If You Say The Word, Then I'll Say Goodbye

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Head Chain - Rock N Rose
Crosses Necklace - Topshop
Foral Armband - Topshop
Crochet Waist Coat - Vintage
Grey Marl Vest - Topshop
Black Chiffon Skirt - c/o A|X Paris
Belt - Vintage
Sandals - Topshop

I received this skirt in the post this morning from the lovely A|X Paris and had to wear it straight away. I have been after a skirt like this for quite a while now as I think they are really flattering and great for the summer and winter! I am going to practically wear the same outfit next weekend for Field Day festival but with this top instead. I am so excited for my Birthday next week (Wednesday) and seeing the vast majority of my favourite people over next weekend to celebrate my turning 23, oh so old!

Just like everybody else I have been LOVING the sunshine and have even worked up a bit of a tan, well for somebody as pale as me this is a tan. Ho hum. I am just waiting for a phone call before I train it into London to hang out for the afternoon and go and see The Horrors tonight at Brixton Academy. I find it quite funny that since moving back home I have had more London nights out, and been to more gigs, then I did when I lived there. I am super excited for tonight, I know there are quite a few blogger people going so if you see me come say 'holla!'.

Enjoy your sunshiney weekends folks, and be sure to check out the amazing band Haim,

R x

21 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the skirt & all your accessories, especially the floral armband! XO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) the armband is my favourite!

      Delete
  2. Ahh that'd be HOTTT for Field Day!
    Too excited now,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, you look beautiful! See you at Field Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The skirt is so nice and I've never seen anything like that arm band! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love armbands, topshop have quite a few at the moment :)

      Delete
  5. you look amazing robyn, this outfit is to die for!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your make up is so lovely! the skirt is a little beaut x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank, so chuffed with the skirt x

      Delete
  7. love the headchain and the skirt! you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the head piece and the skirt! cute outfit! I'm as pale as a ghost but still love the sunshine-determined to get a tan. I'm going to field day too, line up looks awesome!I saw and met Haim in Brighton, they're cool girls! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh hopefully see you there, oh proper jel am loving haim at the moment :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. i've had it for years now and absolutely love it still :)

      Delete
  10. You'be got such great style! happt to be your nrwest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete

xo