Monday, 28 May 2012

If Tomorrow Comes I Want To Waste My Love On You

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket 
Photobucket

Floral Garland - DIY
White Lace Dress - H&M
Hamsa Hand Necklace - DIY
Cross Hand Chain - Topshop

It has been a busy old weekend for me in one way and another. I went up to London on Friday to see The Horrors at Brixton Academy and it was such an amazing show. I had myself a good old weep to Still Life, it takes quite a lot to make me cry but that was a real moment for me; the lyrics of that song really resonate with my current situation. I was also interviewed afterwards on video which is pretty trolol, if you want to see it you can stalk my Twitter ha.

I also wrote up three album reviews this weekend and got myself a bit of a tan. I went for a countryside bike ride with my parents last night which was good until I got attacked by a goose and my mum fell off her bike. We are both ok, don't fret! 

About the outfit, I bought this dress from H&M in New York last year and think it will be a favourite forever. I have about 5 or 6 white dresses like this with lace, collars, floaty sleeves etc. I think it is a bit of an addiction! I made the headband myself and was wondering if anybody would be interested in buying them for around the £6-8 mark if I made some more? The necklace I also sort of made myself from a spare chain and a pendent I bought in San Diego on our road trip last month. I would really like a Hamsa hand tattoo in between my shoulder blades but am currently unbelievably broke. 


I know I am a bit late to the party with this one but I recently fell in love with Niki and the Dove. Their a bit like Florence and the Machine but a bit edgier and darker. 

R x

46 comments:

  1. Ahh it just makes me think New Yooooork New Yooooork :')
    Looking unbelievably gorgeous lady!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your DIY's so nice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, especially love the hand chain..I really really want one!
    So glad i've discovered your blog
    lottieleontine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that is so sweet, I made it really easily :)

      Delete
  4. Love your jewellery. You look so lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, the dress is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was recently saved from an accident with a biro, got to love vanish!

      Delete
  6. Love the dress, and the flower head band :)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am obsessed with floral garlands at the moment :)

      Delete
  7. SWEEET SUMMER LOOK!!

    J X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your floral headband turned out so well, I've bought some fake flowers to try DIY one too. Did it take long? Lovely summery outfit, perfect for the weather x

    miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine took about 10 minutes! I am going to try and source some more to make more too! x

      Delete
  9. I love your headpiece! So Lana-like

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the headdress

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    p.s check out the giveaway on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing dress!check my blog: www.juliettecapuleti.blogspot.com
    maybe we can follow each other?;)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks, i have a white dress addiction! will check your blog out x

      Delete
  12. this dress is ah-mazing, i think i need a white lace dress in my life now! once again you look beautiful :) the headband is gorgeous too, i wish i could get away with big hair accessories xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. skye your too cute! every girl needs a white lacey dress... i have too many ha x

      Delete
  13. I seriously love your dress, I've been looking for one just like it! Damn it being a year old! You look gorgeous my dear. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thanks, its so floaty and comfy x

      Delete
  14. I am so into lace dresses lately! this one it beautiful and the jewels you have chosen go so well with it. nice. xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely, I love this dress :-) Fantastic blog, new follower! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwhh thank you so much! Thats really sweet x

      Delete
  16. Cute colors and headband!
    Xo,
    http://undercoverhip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful dress!

    Peace & Delight,
    Bel Kazan
    http://belkazan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this dress!! I DIE! You always make me want to go back to brunette. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to be blonde! Guess we always want what we can't have? :)

      Delete
  19. You look lovely Robyn! Pretty disappointed that the dress is from last year - it looks so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thank you so much, topshop did one similar recently too?

      Delete
  20. Adorable look, i love your floral crown and lace sleeves on your dress.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks, am actually in the process of making more crowns x

      Delete
  21. Ahhhh the lace dress from H&M NY! So simple, retro, pretty, chic.. such a great dress!



    www.wonderfulljessie.blogspot.com


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. My name HELEN) I LOVE BRITISH STYLE! I LOVE YOUR LOVELY DRESS

    ReplyDelete

xo