Monday, 14 May 2012

Day Tripper: Portsmouth

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket 

Just a little quick post, I went to Portsmouth today with my Mum to visit my Aunty and do a spot of shopping and lunching and nattering. It was a really nice, albeit wet and windy, day spent with some family, I hadn't seen my Aunty in a very long time either so it was lovely to see her too. These are just some sneaky snaps, especially loving my paparazzi skills of my Mum (left) and Aunt (right). My Mum also bought me a little something as an early birthday present, I will show you this absolute beauty soon!

R x

12 comments:

  1. sounds like an extremo nice day! oo i look forward to what your mother got you!

    xo
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a gorgeous amy winehouse for fred perry top!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had fun! There has been so much rainy weather in NYC too it's so weird haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos. totally feel like a cuppacino right nows! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was my mums, but I loved the heart in the froth x

      Delete
  4. Mm that panini looks so goooood!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog :) i live in portsmouth! not much of a fan though haha. love your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i like little bits of it, two very good gig venues there! :) x

      Delete

xo