Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Come On, Be A No-One

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Denim Shirt - Charity Shop
Tie Dye Dress - Vintage Shop
Sandals - Topshop

Todays outfit is one I love. I bought the dress in a thrift shop in LA for about $7 after much persuasion from my friends. I am so glad they bullied me into the purchase as I love this dress so much, it is absolutely HUGE on me, which is why I had doubts, but the comfort factor completely takes over for me. As does the amazing maroon tie dye type print and the pattern over the top of it, I feel like a massive 90s throw back and I love it. I wore this to Ocean Beach in San Diego without the leggings and I think it will always remind me of that gorgeous day.

Photobucket

 Again not been up to anything that interesting today, as goes the life of the currently unemployed. However I did send off some stuff for eBay in the village and got the latest copy of the NME and this little slice of Rocky Road cake to munch away on. My venture to London just got even more exciting at the weekend as I have been offered tickets to see Mystery Jets at our local, Brixton Academy. I am SO excited, even if I did see them just a few weeks ago, as they always put on an amazing show.


Another band I have been listening to a lot recently is The Cribs. Their fifth album just came out and it is amazing, the band are playing a gig in Wakefield tonight that JD Roots are streaming live. I watched The Horrors performance last week and it was great as well. If your interesting in watching it the gig footage starts at 7.30pm and The Cribs are playing at 9.15pm and you can see it all happen live here. I have bought myself such Budweisers for the occasion and will probably sit on my bed with the lights off like I did last week. Sad? Probably.

R x

22 comments:

  1. Love that dress, it looks amaze on you! That slice of cake looks super yummy - jealous hehe! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was delicious, my new favourite treat x

      Delete
  2. the cribs always give me happy, lairy teenage memories. i'm glad you bought the dress too, it's RAD xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, every time i have seen them its been an absolutely amazing mess of a night! thank you sweets x

      Delete
  3. that dress is an amazing find! you look hawttt XD
    and the cribs are a cool band, I like that song alot :)

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you :) the cribs are amazing, big love for them x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I love the dress. I seriously need to catch up with The Cribs, I've not listened to anything in full since their third album! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur hair :) love the vintage feel of this look :) u look amazing x

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your friends were right, this dress is amazing. such a steal! id love to do some vintage shopping in LA. your hair is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your outfit!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go thrifting in America now! You've picked such goodies!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. to think you would have passed up on that dress, psh. talk about regrets in life. haha i love this look! especially how you paired it with the jeans shirt, it adds something extra to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know right, it was just the size! thank you x

      Delete
  10. I love the dress, its print & the play of volume! Love how you accessorized it as well! Gorgeous!! LOVE this outfit! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, thats really sweet :) x

      Delete

xo