Saturday, 28 April 2012

Honey, I'm Home!


I arrived back early yesterday morning from my two and a half week stint on the West coast of America! I had such an amazing time and plan to do posts on all the different places I went to over the next week or so once I have collected all my thoughts and memories to give a really good insight on what California is like. 


I slept for nearly eighteen hours yesterday and have been up since 6am this morning and am already feeling like it might be nap time just a few hours later. I experienced so many new things, made so many amazing memories and had a lot of time to put my life in perspective and figure out what I want. 

I had one of, if not the most, incredible holiday of my life around California and in Vegas and I would go back and do it again in a heartbeat given the opportunity. I thought I would share just a few snaps today,

R x





  



3 comments:

  1. Amazing! The size of that cocktail.. wow!

    What have you decided you want to do now?

    http://wonderfulljessie.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had an amazing time! so envious and I bet you are on a right come down x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw i love these pictures! Can't wait to see more and read about your trip! Hope you had a bloody amazing time, although I'm sure you did! xx

    ReplyDelete

xo