Thursday, 12 April 2012

Currently Coveting: Floral Garlands


With the festival season nearly upon us, the old floral garland favourite has come back with a new swing. A look that has been championed by Lana Del Rey, love her or hate her, I cannot wait to adorn the biggest, most colourful version I can find with denim shorts and an oversized vest this summer. 

While every shop from Primark to Topshop have offered their own versions in years gone past, I find online boutiques have more intricate and eye catching versions of the floral garland trend. At Bestival last year I found myself getting carried away with a massive piece from Crown and Glory with gold glitter on my face and wavy locks.



These floral garlands from ASOS are the perfect accessory for summer. A cheap and easy way to access the floral garland trend, they are available in a wide range of colours and sizes for those who are feeling a little less bold. The pink and yellow one is my favourite while the daisy one would be perfect for night time wear too.


Currently stocked on the ASOS website, Johnny Loves Rosie have a huge range of hairbands including these gorgeous floral garlands. The one in the middle is the perfect mix between pretty floral and statement piece, I am absolutely gutted I didn't find Johnny Loves Rosie sooner as I would have loved this piece to take with me to Coachella, it shall definitely be added to my wardrobe soon for other summer fun.



The bloggers best friend and a headband heaven, Crown and Glory offer a wide range of handcrafted and gorgeous headbands. They always have such lovely pieces and these floral garlands are no different. I wore one of their pieces at Bestival last year and got so many compliments on it, this red one would look great on brunettes while the white would be so angelic on blondes.

Will you be rocking a floral garlands this summer?

R x

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull this off but fear i'd look like a numpty!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really beautiful, but I think I couldn't wear them. Maybe with smaller flowers.

    ReplyDelete

xo