Monday, 9 April 2012

California Here We Come!


Hey gang, just a really quick post as I am literally about to run out the door. I am off to California until the 27th April from today WOOHOO. I attempted to do American flag nails which you can sort of see above, WAH Nails eat your hearts out! There is a post below on all the antics I will get up too, I have also done some scheduled posts, be sure to follow me on Twitter @Robyn_Lynch for randoms tweets and updates when I can. Have a swell time and chat soon,

R x

4 comments:

  1. You remind me so much of Lyzi from Being Little ! Have an amazing time, you lucky girl. I’m now following you on twitter so keep up all posted :)

    www.charlottesweb-photography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the most amazing time! I'm so jealous.

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. have an amazing tim girl! cannot wait to hear all about it! i am so so so so jealous! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have the best time! xx

    ReplyDelete

xo