Saturday, 31 March 2012

Charity Shop Haul








As it was payday recently I wanted to treat myself to some new clothes after making it through last month on half the pay I usually have as my hours were cut at work. However as I am going on holiday soon I couldn't really afford to splash out so today and yesterday I went to the local charity shops to see what I could find. I found a lot. Four shirts, a cardigan, a t-shirt, a pair of shoes, a make up bag, a bracelet and a ring later I feel like I have finally filled my urge to shop, and I only spent £35 in total! I cannot decide what my favourite find is although I have wanted a mood ring for ages so am well chuffed I finally got one for £1.50. 

I also said I wanted a mad Hawaiian shirt for my holiday and the moment the words came out my mouth my housemate came trotting over to me with this one and I simply had to buy it. I would of liked a dress as well but now have lots of things to wear with the two pairs of denim shorts I bought yesterday in h&m for £10 each. I have had a proper win with my bargains lately, am very pleased indeed.

R x

8 comments:

  1. such lovely finds! I used to have so many mood rings when I was younger (a little obsessed) but I've lost them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloody hell robyn, this is an amazing haul!! looks like you got some pretty awesome stuff! i haven't been that lucky in a charity shop in forever, can't wait to go home next weekend to all my favourite ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great finds. Making me jelous havent had much luck in the charity shop department for some time now. I used to be all over them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, great buys! It's all very 'you'! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. please do an outfit of the day with that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really found some bargains, the shoes look fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charity shops are amazing, such great buys ! I love cream glittery cardy xx

    www.charlottesweb-photography.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh this popped up when I googled charity shop hauls, love a good old charity shop spree! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

xo