Thursday, 16 February 2012

Why don't you look around and show me what your made of?






Leopard print headband - Charity Shop
White Shirt - Charity Shop
Denim Shorts - River Island
Grey Hoody - American Apparel
Sheep Skin Jacket - h&m
Skull Ring - Gogo Phillip
Peace & Cross Rings - ASOS

As you might have been able to tell from my last three posts, last weekend left me in a bit of a whirlwind. I feel fully recovered now though and back on form. The Black Keys were absolutely amazing and I had a good old dance to them with a beer in my hands, perfect in my eyes. Band Of Skulls supported and while I had previously not been keen on them, they too were great live and I have been listening to their album to review with very excited ears. Another thing that has got me all riled up is the second Sleigh Bells album. If you read my blog regularly you will know I am love with their singer Alexis Krauss. It went to full scale girl crush yesterday when 'Reign Of Terror' become available to stream from the NME website. It is absolutely amazing and everybody should listen to it. 

Tomorrow I am interning and will also be on Hoxton FM talking about all the exciting music things I have been up to. You can tune in here from 6.30pm to hear about my week as a music journalist! 

I think what I wore today was quite a plain and basic outfit but I quite like it. I painted my nails bright pink to snazzy it up a bit and wore a headband for the first time in ages. I used to never be seen without one but then just stopped. It sounds silly but I feel a lot more 'complete' with a headband or hat on my bonce.

As we all know London Fashion Week has started. I usually refrain from posting about it because while I do watch and read religiously over its duration I find it SO boring when everybody posts about the same thing for weeks. If anything absolutely amazing catches my eye though I might have to share.

I hope everybody has a happy friday and a good weekend, mind will be spent working and sleeping to catch up after last weeks mental one. Enjoy!

R x

3 comments:

  1. You do suit a headband! Sounds like you've had an awesome few weeks, glad it's going so well for you sweets!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little blouse! Your last weekend sounds amazing!

    Catherine, XO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee!

    the outfit is so so classic with the white shirt and denim shorts..

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo