Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Before she hits the ground, she's going to want to explode

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Chiffon Cape - ASOS
Black Vest - h&m
Denim Shorts - River Island
Sun, Moon and Eye Necklace - Topshop
Rings - Gogo Phillip and YSL
Backpack - Vintage

Hey Guys! I am still alive, isn't that amazing? You would think I had collapsed in a heap and died with how busy I have been recently but I have not, I am still very much alive and kicking it about London somewhere or other. 

I have had a week off work this week which has been amazing. I have still been interning, I interviewed Feeder last week and saw them do a live session of their new song which was really cool. I am off to see a tribute Johnny Cash band on Friday and on Saturday we have some pals coming to stay from Liverpool. We are all off to go and see The Black Keys at Ally Pally which should be a right banger, if the weekend we all had together back at the beginning of December is anything to go by I might just need another week off afterwards to recover. 

Nothing else exciting to report, except for look how amazing my backpack is. It was £12 off eBay and we have been together every day since the beasty arrived in the post. 

I still have some stuff up on eBay if you fancy taking a looky-lou, most of it has been sold now but there is still some great bits to buy. I am going to be putting all my future charity shop finds up on ebay too so keep looking back.

Laters,

R x

7 comments:

  1. Your internship sounds so cool. Your backpack is lovely can't believe it only £12 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, your jewellery and backpack are incredible! And the internship just sounds the coolest. I'm incredibly jealous!

    Emily Wears Things
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that eye necklace, very kitsch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knew I should have bought that necklace haha! Pretty outfit, want the backpack! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super jealous of all your rings :) Sounds like the internship is going well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn, you never told me when you'd be sending that rucksack to me in the post?
    I'm still waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, would you be willing to sell the eye / moon / sun necklace? I can't find it on the website and I don't have a topshop near me :'(

    ReplyDelete

xo