Sunday, 22 January 2012

Wardrobe For Sale



Another very busy week for me, working six days is becoming the normal as is a hangover at work on a Saturday. It is all good though, have been having a whale of a time the last few weeks. Being kept busy is also very good for the bank balance and spending fund for my upcoming trip to California in April. However you can never been too prepared with money when you go away so I have decided to sell some of my clothes on eBay to help with the pennies for my trip.

There are lots of shoes and pretty dresses up for grabs, the majority of which are from Topshop, ASOS, h&m and Forever 21. I will be adding more items over the next week as well, so be sure to keep checking back.

You can have a little look at what I've got for sale here.

Hope your all having a good weekend,

R x

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe you're selling such pretty thiiiiings :( all for a good cause though ;) so jealous of your upcoming adventure!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing things for sale goodluck :)
    www.independentlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow for follow? I'm planning on doing similar stuff on my blog! I love yours! :)
    http://mystylepick126.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

xo