Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Tantrum Magazine: Top 5 Albums of 2011

Photobucket

Writing up a Top 5 Albums of 2011 for Tantrum Magazine was possibly one of the harder things I have had to do this year. With some many amazing albums out these past twelve months, and so many who deserve some limelight and praise it was impossible to pick just five records, so much so I refused to put the list in order. 


I have really enjoyed writing for Tantrum Magazine over the last few weeks and have got my thinking cap on for some more pieces to write for them. I have also well and truly stuck my fingers in some other music publication pies the last few weeks and am very excited to see where these endeavours will take me. 

R x

1 comment:

  1. Well done on yet another published piece :) So wish you on the Horrors and Metronomy (bought it for my boyf for Xmas and love it) xx

    ReplyDelete

xo