Sunday, 18 December 2011

XFM Winter Wonderland for Tantrum Magazine

Photobucket

If you follow me on Twitter (@Robyn_Lynch) than you may just know I had myself a very merry time at this years XFM Winter Wonderland at Brixton Academy. I was completely gutted when I found out The Horrors had pulled out moments before leaving the house, however The Maccabees and the other bands playing more than filled the gap in the line up.

My review of the night has just been published on the Tantrum Magazine blog, check it out: http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/2011/12/xfms-winter-wonderland.html

I will also be reviewing this years Soulwaxmas and writing a Top 5 albums of the year for Tantrum Magazine over the next week. Any suggestions on the Top 5 albums of the year are more the welcome. 

Keep your eyes peeled for a review of the new Black Keys album for Virgin Music too.

Its all happening!

R x 

5 comments:

  1. hello fellow tantrum girl ;) glad you had fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyyke Li and Slow Club are two of my faves from this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you with all your bylines! Well done lovely!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo toughie, but definitely The Horrors in there please! And Pete and the Pirates, love it. x

    ReplyDelete

xo