Monday, 5 December 2011

That's Scouse That Is


At the weekend I went to Liverpool for my housemates 25th Birthday and had one of the best weekends in such a very long time. Doing a few touristy things which included seeing the Cocoa-Cola truck, drinking in The Cavern where The Beatles played and observing fights on the street we also partied like there is no tomorrow. As such there are not many blog appropriate pictures of the weekend which brings me on to my next point. I left my camera in Liverpool which is hopefully being posted back to me, but I have no idea when I will get it back. I will be trying to post as much as possible until then, however outfit posts and ones with my own snaps are my favourite.

R x

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you had an amzing time deary! hope you get your camera back soon so we can see some pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fab, I've not been to Liverpool in ages!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to The Cavern club. So jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounnds like you had an amazing time!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

xo