Monday, 12 December 2011

Sponsored Post: One Piece


Winter is here and that means it is the season of snuggle. What better way to cosy up, either on your own, with friends or with a lovely young man than in a One Piece onesie. While I am always the first in line for a party, sometimes the purse strings don't agree and all I want to do is be cosy and warm in bed with a pizza and a good film to see me through those cold nights.

Photobucket

One Piece have just opened their first UK store in the ever cool Boxpark in Shoreditch, London. With plenty of awesome styles to choose from such as the amazing two tone, America flag or heritage style above the One Piece is cosy and stylish too with sizes and models for both boys and girls. Once more One Piece are currently offering a £20 gift card when you pop into their Shoreditch store and say "I'm spontaneous, not too serious, not too cool. Confident with no worries - so I would like to jump in and join you" however it confessing your love isn't your style, like me, you can always pop online and enter the code 8523 at the checkout (http://onepiece.com/) to get free shipping.

OnePiece Jump in Behind the Scenes from Knut Gresvig on Vimeo.

R x

1 comment:

  1. I love their onesies, the only downside is they don't have footsie bits, I think that's my favourite part of my own onesie. Tempted to use that code and get a new one after Christmas anyway though..

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo