Friday, 2 December 2011

Lomography: Berlin

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As you might know I went to Berlin in October with two of my ladies for a little weekend away. For the trip I bought my very first Lomography camera, the Mini Diana and have just got one reel of pictures back. I didn't really know what to expect as I have never used a camera like this before and am a bit of a novice. While in Selfridges this week I walked past the Lomography stand and picked up a copy of their free magazine which has given me lots of inspiration for my future snaps, I especially want to play with the coloured strips you can put in front of the camera as I mainly tried double exposures while in Berlin.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think they came out pretty well for a beginner? My favourite ones are now framed and on my wall of fame in my bedroom. I won't be posting this weekend as I will be in Liverpool for my housemates 25th Birthday enjoying lots of shenanigans and relaxing after a 9 day stretch at work. A much deserved break I do think, I will be taking my Mini Diana with me to try and capture some of the fun. Enjoy your weekend!

R x

1 comment:

  1. I am most impressed, my first roll was terrible! Do you have a flash? I think that was my downfall.. SO much love for Berlin too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

xo