Friday, 18 November 2011

I'll Flip A Switch To Make You Feel Electric

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Hat - H&M
Dalmatian Print Coat - Topshop
Stud and Chain Boots - Kurt Geiger

Not so much an outfit post, but a post of my winter look this year. Every year I have searched endlessly for my perfect winter coat, and I am sure I am not alone. This year however I bought my coat in August and yes it did sit in my wardrobe for two months with it's tag on before it got worn. While this might seem like madness to some, I have observed that the high-street puts it best change of season items out earlier each year and I end up regretting not buying 'the one' obscenely early on and missing out.

I know that Dalmatian print is going to be a one hit winter wonder but I absolutely fell in love with the coat the day I saw it online, so much so I headed down to Oxford Circus Topshop and bought it the same day. Despite this prints cool factor I do think I will wear it into the new year and next winter too. I love the collar and cuffs, this is the only fur coat I own. I think my hat adds for a great Russian twist while my boots are a beloved Christmas gift from a couple of years ago.

R x

P.S I forgot to say I have added a 'Robyn Reads Tumblr' section on the left there, if anybody has one let me know x

11 comments:

  1. Oh i love your coat. Its very cool! And the hat goes perfectly with it! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah, you look gorgeous! love the coat!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that coat is gorgeous, it looks so cosy. I haven't really been a big fan of the dalmation print trend until now, but that coat has definitely changed my mind!
    Love the boots too, I'm in desperate need of a new pair of nice ankle boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh so much love for that coat. I was so tempted to buy it too, it looks amazing on you & with those boots (which are also amazing!)
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu are wearing my dream coat! Just a shame it's not my dream price! It is gorgeous!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that coat is amazing, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those boots, and your coat looks so cosy!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is proper amazing! love the wintery look, I need to get my fur hat out again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. first picture = mega babe!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your coat but as you may know though... It's no on seasonal offers at Topshop!

    ReplyDelete

xo