Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Given To The Wild

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hat - ASOS
Floral Shawl - Forever 21
Black Playsuit - H&M
Necklaces - Forever 21
Loafers - Russell & Bromley

I saw this floral cardigan/cape/shawl at work and had to buy it on my break. I have been looking for something like this for ages and this one was an absolute bargain. I love the length and the colour, the print is also absolutely gorgeous - my new favourite! I also quite like it tied up and then with a knot on either side just to mix it up a bit as its one of those statement pieces which needs to be played around with every now and then.

I have been doing some more writing this evening for 1883 Magazine and for my own website too which I am hopefully relaunching at the weekend, exciting times. In other news The Horrors and The Maccabees have been playing a lot in my room this week after recently buying tickets to XFM's Winter Wonderland again this year at Brixton Academy. The Maccabees are one of my absolute favourite modern bands and I have seen them an obscene amount of times live over the years. Including this was at Bestival back in September where they played a lot of new material from their third album out in January next year. This little teaser has gotten me all excited for what they have in store next,

R x

7 comments:

  1. FRICK I LOVE THAT FLORAL SHAWL!!! You look amazing! :O xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh look at you lady!! That shawl is gorgeous, I love the colour!!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cardigan/shawl thing....rather jealous that you work in F21, is it the oxford st or stratford one? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! I saw that kimono wasn't sure BUT you've sold it to me now.
    Love how you styled it.

    J x
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty floral shawl, really colourful :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!! and have such a great style!!

    #GOLLYGOSH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome hat , I love hats and wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete

xo