Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Currently Coveting: Red, Black & White

Photobucket

Red dot dress - Topshop / Smoke pattern top - Topshop / Nail Polishes - Models Own via ASOS / Grey Knee High Socks - River Island / Rings - The Great Frog London / Dalmatian Socks - River Island / Velvet Backpack - Urban Outfitter / Bow Nails - WAH Nails / Sequin Rose Dress - Topshop / Chelsea Boots - ASOS

There are so many lovely things out on the high street at the moment that I just had to share some of my favourites. As I was putting this together I noticed a red, black and white theme showing through and I think it it such a lovely, yet day time glamorous look. I am desperate for a pair of black suede day time heels at the moment and am in love with chelsea boot heels so these ASOS babies really appeal to me. I think they would look amazing with the red dot Topshop dress, grey knee highs and velvet back pack.

I have also become a massive fan of The Great Frog London jewellery, it is just such a shame it is all so expensive. I have never had a manicure and my love of nail art and fun polishes has exploded over the last year. These Models Own polishes are everywhere and ASOS are currently offering these three for £10, such a steal! I have asked my Brother to get me a WAH Nails voucher for Christmas, these lovely bow ones are £29 and I really can't justify that myself, but as a Christmas treat it seems worth it.

What are you currently coveting?

R x

7 comments:

  1. Love those nails! And I've been coveting that spot dress too..

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red spotted dress. It is totally something I can picture you in. And me for that matter haha! It is gorgeous!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous picks, love the polka dot dress, & the boots.. & i want my nails done like that, too!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh they're all lovely, especially the boots and the bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The spotty dress is actually brilliantly wonderful! However I reckon it might highlight my lumpy middle a little bit too much! I got the models own polishes this week, can confirm that they are gorgeous on!
    (ps, I love these types of posts so much!)
    Belle du Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red dot dress and black Chelsea boots are my fave; I am so broke right now though, not such a glamorous student life after all! I can only hope I get some lovely new clothes and shoes for Christmas eh!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete

xo