Sunday, 27 November 2011

Currently Coveting: Lady of Leather

Photobucket

Day Look: Leather Skirt - River Island// Floral Shirt - Topshop// Zip Detail Boots - Office// Medieval Ring - Forever 21// Faux Fur Hat - ASOS


Photobucket
Night Look: Leather Dress - Topshop// Diamante Platform Shoes - Miss KG// Animal Clutch - French Connection// Gun Necklace - Junk Jewels// Red Lipstick - Barry M// Matte Effect Nails Varnish - Nails Inc

Leather seems to be having a bit of a moment on the high street this winter, and not just in the form of rocking leather jackets. I love it both dressed up and toned down as it has so much vampy power, above is how I would wear one of this winters key looks,

R x

7 comments:

  1. Yes please to both outfits! I'm constantly wearing my pleather skirts and have been contemplating a dress... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I will second Rachel's comment.. been wanting the leather skirt from river island for ages just cant justify the price :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need some leather in my life! Love the boots & cossack hat.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently having a major fetish with leather at the minute, Can't get enough of it!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes to all of this, really want the dress but my massive boobs + that very low cut = slapper alert :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these... I've been eyeing up those office boots for ages. I have some very similar but you can never have too many boots right?

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely! Love the leather skirt!

    FASHION WONDERLAND X

    ReplyDelete

xo