Saturday, 5 November 2011

And then I kissed her, with a kiss that could only mean goodbye.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hat - Vintage
Leather Jacket - Vintage
Stripy Top - H&M
Trousers - c/o AX Paris
Loafers - Russell & Bromley
Necklaces - Forever 21

As you may have noticed, I am not a jeans girl. Or a trousers girl. Or a leggings girl. However after the lovely people at AX Paris offered me a pick of something from their website I thought it was time to dabble in something new. I chose these rust coloured trousers as the colour is perfect for autumn and something I don't have anything of in my wardrobe. I really love them as they are so comfortable and I am going to wear them out tonight with my DM's and a massive cream knit jumper to the fireworks with my Brother and Dad. I got these necklaces and a few other bits and bobs from Forever 21 yesterday, we are currently doing 30% off all jewellery making everything disgustingly cheap. The deal runs until Sunday so don't miss out!

My Brother is moving just down the road from me today in Brixton which is super nice as I don't get to see my family very much now I live in London. I've been working lots still and am looking forward to the rewards of it at the end of the month! I have also been doing lots of writing and emailing to get my life into gear and hopefully get somewhere with my writing. Obviously I will keep you updated/gloat with any successes.

R x

5 comments:

  1. The whole outfit is so chic and classic, way to go. I am loving the hat most of all though. : ) I adore your curves xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also not a jeans/trousers/etc girl but the trousers look amazing on you! Love the rust colour with the stripes & so much love for that hat!
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a trousers girl either, so know exactly what you mean. Although on my lazy days, i like to throw on some leggings! This outfit suits you and you're rocking those trousers, looks nice on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colour of these trousers, you should wear trousers/leggins more often! Good luck with your writing sweet :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute little hat you're wearing! and nice jewellery too x

    ReplyDelete

xo