Wednesday, 2 November 2011

1883 Magazine: Lucy Rose


Today I had another piece of work published by 1883 Magazine online on the wonderful Lucy Rose. I have been in love with her voice for quite some time now so it was a really brilliant feeling being able to interview her and hopefully get her music out to more people. The reason I want to become a journalist is to share all the things I love and treasure with other people and I really feel like I have done that with this piece. I've also heard today that Lucy liked my interview so much I have been invited to her gig at Rough Trade later in the month as a thank you, and I am super excited to see her live!

You can read my interview with Lucy Rose here: http://www.1883magazine.com/music/music/lucy-rose

3 comments:

  1. Congrats lovely! So glad the journalism route is taking off for you :o)

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love this photo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great lovie! I also love your new blog layout, very swish :) Ella from Cocos Tea Party right? wow, didn't know she was in your year, that's pretty cool. I bet the lectures put alot of pressue on everyone though to do as well. Thanks, hopefully it's good. Alyson got us a 50% discount which was pretty sweet xx

    ReplyDelete

xo