Sunday, 30 October 2011

Life In Film

Photobucket

1/ Watched Almost Famous with the houseladies over pizza and a classy box of wine 2/ Been admiring The Kooples magazine 3/ Battered sausage, chips and curry sauce hangover cure 4&5/ Family meal at the pub for my Mums birthday 6/ Travelling to work and admiring the pretty parts of Brixton 7/Seeing Selfridges get a delivery of Christmas trees 8/ Being healthy and being told I've lost a lot of weight 9-12/ Halloween outing last night

I wanted to do a small post and explain my sort of absence from the internet world. I have been working 6 days/48 hours a week recently and any free time I have had has been spent either sleeping or drinking or writing or spent with the friends I miss. I also miss blogging and tweeting though and am hopefully going to get back on top of it all this week, especially as I have my first ever brand sponsorship which is very encouraging indeed - more on that later!

In a little more detail I went out last night in Brixton for Halloween and dressed up as Cruelle de Ville! My outfit wasn't quite as good as I wanted it to be, nor was my hair, but I think it looked pretty good all the same? I have also been seeing the Christmas lights going up on Oxford Street and even saw Selfridges getting their Christmas Trees delivered last week which really got me in the festive mood. I am usually a bit of a Christmas grinch but am all over it this year.

Not much else to add apart from hopefully I will be having some more work published soon which is brilliant. Happy Halloween! x

2 comments:

  1. I'm rather impressed with how you've made your hair look! And your friend with the slightly Mexican day of the dead look, amazing! Sounds like you've been working lots, hope you get some chill time in too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're not a grinch this year! I'm one of those annoying people who loves Christmas and imposes it on people from the end of October... You look ace as Cruella ;o)

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete

xo