Sunday, 2 October 2011

Guten Tag!


Hey gang, been a bit quiet this weekend as I had my drink spiked while out of Friday night which made for a very sick and unhappy Saturday. Felt better today and spent the day on our roof terrace with one of my housemates enjoying the last of the sun. Got this little baby, the Mini Diana F+, through the post on Friday and am absolutely in love with it. I bought it to go to Berlin with so am really excited to see the results. Not much else to add except I hope everybody else is excited to see Nowhere Boy on Channel 4 tonight! Should do a wee post during the week before I go to Berlin on Wednesday, thank you all for all your brilliant suggestions on where to go while there.

R x

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your drink being spiked :( Have a great time in Berlin, I went about two years ago, I had the best time. The film and tv museum is amazing, you could spend a whole day there! Plus the amazing fleamarkets in mitte are worth a visit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic. That's so rubbish you got your drink spiked, must have been horrible. I spent today at a friend's on their roof too and then we watched Nowhere Boy, I thought it was absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nooooo Robyn! :( hope you're ok now.
    And I can't WAIT to see your snaps with this camera when you're back <3

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

xo