Friday, 16 September 2011

Take Me Back To The Start

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Jacket - Forever 21
Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - Russell & Bromley

As you may have noticed over the last month I have completely let my blog go. I think The Robyn Diaries has taken a turn for the worse as I have not only moved house and been getting used to working full time again, but have been more than enjoying the very end of summer. I have finally settled down into the routine of life and become re-inspired to focus on my blog, and my writing, and to make both the best they can be. My nature is to always strive for more and to be better than I was before so don't think I will ever give up on either. I have lots of exciting new ideas for my blog and while it will be a work in progress, I hope to take things forward with every new post.

On to the outfit, both the dress and jacket are from work. I have taken a liking to more structured pieces recently with a vintage vibe, and my work has so many pieces like this that it is hard to restrain myself. This outfit is a lot simpler than anything I usually wear and I quite like that fact, although I know I will be piling on the jewels again any second now. The delicate waterfall effect of the faux leather jacket is gorgeous and I love the three quarter length sleeves, probably just as I can show off my new tattoo! I feel a lot more grown up in this outfit than usual, but still have an urge to rock it up a bit, suggestions?

A quick happy London Fashion Week to everybody going, some of us have full time jobs and can't attend - aka me. My best friend is currently scouting about taking pictures of shows and I am super jealous of her having gone previous seasons I know the fun she will have. Oh well, looking forward to all the new trends and inspirations to come.

R x

12 comments:

  1. the outfit is top! im also liking your kitten flicks xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds totally weird but i saw you working in f21 on wed! probably because you work there...

    anyway glad you had a sweet time at bestival x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I wasn't a big fan of F21 when I was at uni in Birmingham this past year, but having moved away I actually miss it! I spied some very simple cross earrings in Urban Outfitters today then recoiled at the price and was heard to mutter, "I bet these would be about £2 in F21"!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! I really really love your dress - is it recent F21?

    Looking forward to seeing all of your new blog ideas! I've been stuck in a blogging rut lately as well, but I'm trying to get mine back on track again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is amazing, Robyn! Looks so good on you. Can't wait for more outfit posts :) and I know how you feel - would totally have gone to LFW if I didn't have to... you know... earn money :/

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful dress. I'm so jealous of everyone going to LFW! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, i don't think you've neglected your blog at all! i think those people that update constantly must have no outside life at all! haha. i have work and uni and all sorts of stuff.
    i really love this dress! it has a nice vintage-y feel and doesn't look really mass-produced, which is what i always think of with forever 21! i love it with the leather jacket xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveeee the dress! & your hair looks gorgeous..

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I adore this dress! I might have to make a sneaky trip to Oxford Street on the way home from work.. I have only be F21 once but didn't have much time to mooch around. I always see so many gems on various blogs.
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute dress, you actually make me like F21 clothes.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORE this dress! i need forever 21 in my life!

    ReplyDelete

xo