Friday, 2 September 2011

Motel Rocks: Reading Festival Review

Photobucket

My review of the fashion and music at Reading Festival for Motel Rocks has gone live today which is really exciting! I love the brand and having my words up on their blog is a brilliant piece of exposure for me. They definitely got the intro bit right "Fashion graduate and music obsessed blogger", thats me! There are a few pictures in the piece but the ones I purposely took they didn't use so have popped those above and some more from our adventures below.


R x

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Great job huni, and fantastic photos, looks like you had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Robyn! great review! just recently had my first article published so I can just imagine how excited you are about this. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for getting your article published. Great review. I love the outfit snaps above too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still sulking over the afct you got to see The Strokes! Well done on the published article!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowo how exciting. Popping to read it now.

    Helen, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting for you and your article! :) And I love the snaps too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the first and fourth outfits, the john lennon glasses look rad x

    ReplyDelete

xo