Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Let's Roll Just Like We Used To

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Cut Out Dress - Topshop
Batwing Cardigan - Topshop
Short Stud Necklace - Forever 21
Patent Loafers - Russell & Bromley

I don't know what I thought the results would be of taking outfits photograph the day after I got sent home sick from work but here you go. Thankfully it is mega sunny today and I could use the glare to hide my face ha. I lusted after this dress for ages before finally tracking it down and making it mine forever, I love anything with collars at the moment and the cut out sides just add a little something cheeky. This is the other short necklace I got from work for layering underneath my many collared shirts and dresses, what do you think?

It dawned on me and my friends, Saima and Jen, that we are going to Berlin next Wednesday, it has completely crept up on me but I am so excited! We made a promise to see more of Europe and this year I have already been to Prague so know just how much fun we are going to have. Does anybody have any tips on places we have to visit while there?

R x

9 comments:

  1. The dress is really pretty, I love your idea of layering necklaces under collars :)
    Lucky you off to Berlin! I've been 3 times.. definitely recommend the Alternative Berlin tour, they do street art and point out cool bars and clubs.. they meet in Alexanderplatz every day (find them on Facebook)! There's loads of cool places in Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg-vintages, bars etc. Maria am Ostbahnhof is a good club. I'll stop there before I go on and on. You'll have a wicked time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that wee cutout dress :) And I am SO jelous, always wanted to go to Berlin! Enjoy lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely blog! Came across it yesterday and started following you :) I love the print of that dress! I hope you feel better soon, at least you have Berlin to look forward to, sounds fab.

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very jealous your off to Berlin, it is one place I have always wanted to visit. Can't wait to see the pictures!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is shweeeeet! Love the cut-out detail :)
    So jealous of your looming Berlin trip,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love that necklace. looks great. Also obsessed with collars at the mo, very cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My tip for Berlin is to just spend most of your time exploring the neighbourhoods - Freidrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg and north Neukoelln along Maybachufer. In terms of touristy things, I like the walk from Alexanderplatz to the Brandenburg Gate, and then there's the Reichstag and the holocaust memorial nearby too. If you want to visit the Reichstag though, you've got to book yourself on a tour and take ID due to a terror alert.

    Things I wouldn't recommend: trip up the Fernsehturm (not worth €10. Go to Victoria Park instead for a free view), Checkpoint Charlie (too busy and hectic), Sony Center (it's just an elaborate tent), Charlottenberg (there's a smallish palace but the district is full of rich, old people).

    Hope that helps a bit, and Gute Reise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time reading your blog and I love your outfit posts :) the dress is so cute, the cut-out bits just add that something extra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! Looks great with your necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete

xo