Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Topshop for Teenage Cancer Trust

Kimonos - £42

I got an email this morning from Topshop about their latest range of garments to support the Teenage Cancer Trust. Last year I bought the t-shirt and am sorely tempted by one of these lovely sun cover ups this year too. I am not usually one to talk about things, but anything that supports Cancer is a very good cause in my eyes. My Mum suffered from Breast Cancer and it really shook the lives of everybody in our family, she is well now and hopefully she will continue to be so.

These cover ups are beautiful and really fit in with the floral kimono style that has been all over the blogasphere recently. Topshop are donating £10 to the Teenage Cancer Trust with every purchase, however they are also placing pots to donate at till points and a £1 donation option online.

R x

2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous and it's such a good cause. I'm so glad to hear that your Mum is better - my Mum had breast cancer too (she's also fine now) but I know what a huge effect it has on the whole family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I want a kimono, and the fact that they're doing it for a good cause makes it even better xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete

xo