Wednesday, 17 August 2011

The New Animal Print

Photobucket

Topshop Unique - A/W 11

There has been Zebra print and there has definitely been Leopard print over the last few years; this Winter the animal print of choice is Dalmatian. Showing at Topshop Unique A/W 11, there are plenty of ways to wear this daring print. While the cute and quirky 101 Dalmatians route with a 1950s twist is a sure hit, it can also be toned down to effortless cool through sheer shirts and sophisticated fur coats.

Photobucket

Fur Swing Coat - Topshop

Photobucket
Kurt Geiger / Topshop / Made In England @ ASOS

The easiest way to play with this trend is through cheeky accessories such as the shoes below until the print really hits off on the high street come Autumn. Until then, Dalmatian print nails are a great way to tap into this trend especially with the current craze for nail art, just leave the penned on nose for fancy dress.

Photobucket
R x

3 comments:

  1. the coat is lovely, it makes me wanna hug the model wearing it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to dye my hair like Cruella De Ville, maybe now I can! I really want dalmation nails, infact I'm tempted to go and buy some white nail varnish right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I think this trend is so cute , I definitely wouldn't mind a dalmatian printed sweater .

    ReplyDelete

xo