Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Floral VS Stripe

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Floral Kimono - Forever 21
Stripe T-Shirt - h&m
Leather Shorts - Topshop
Rock Necklace - Forever 21
Cross Necklace - Gogo Phillip

Hopefully, finally, I have figured out a way to take better quality outfit images in my new flat, I think these are better although not so mad on the wires and door handle in the background. Hmm.

Anyway, the outfit. When I first saw this fringed, floral kimono at work I simply knew I had to buy it and did so on my lunch break the very same day it came into stock. I love the colours and the print of it! I think it would also look good with a plain black vest but thought that it looked quite cool with this stripy t-shirt on underneath as I do love my clashing prints. Wearing my usual necklaces and trusty Topshop leather shorts. Sadly the lining in them is starting to go (sob) so might have to buy some more soon, although nothing with ever compare to these bad boys.

I had some really exciting news this morning, I have been chosen to be the Motel Rocks Festival Fashion Blogger for Reading Festival and potentially Bestival too depending on how it all goes. This is such a brilliant opportunity for both my dreams of being a journalist and for my blog too as they will link back to here in the posts. I really am over the moon, this is just the sort of thing I had been wanting to happen,

R x

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on that amazing opportunity. How did it come about? Loving the stripes and that kimono looks so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kimono, the fringing is good touch!
    Congrats on the blogging festival oppurtunity! xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, this all sounds fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news! Congrats and well done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Motel gig, you'll do a great job :) Here's hoping the weather holds out for Reading too! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the Motel thingammy! How exciting!?

    Love the outfit too! I love clashing prints xx

    ReplyDelete

xo