Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Evil From The Needle


Got my fifth tattoo done today at Evil From The Needle in Camden. It has been over a year and a half since I last had one done so I was a bit nervous about going through the whole thing again but it was really fine. Done in a flash and not really that sore at all, think I am still a bit numb from Reading Festival at the weekend though (will post about that later!).

The tattoo says "Please don't slow me down if I'm going too fast" which is a lyric from my favourite song Reptilia by my favourite band The Strokes. To me it is a comment on diving into life and just going for it and not wanting to stop. If you follow me on twitter (robyn_lynch) then you will know I am also the biggest Strokes fan going, big love for Jules!



R x

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Robyn I'm so glad you got those lyrics! Perfect :)
    And ohmygod I watched the coverage of The Strokes and wished I was there :( hope you had an AMAZING time,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove it! I so want a tattoo but my mum would kick off
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah that's an awesome tattoo! i really want some writing like that, only on the inside of my arm, except work don't allow them so i have to wait until i've finished working there ): xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I'm too much of an undecisive person slash coward to ever venture in tattoo waters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this review, great pictures and tattoo!

    I bought the heart shaped ones too but I think I overfilled them as they didn't look like hearts when baked :( x

    ReplyDelete

xo