Monday, 22 August 2011

1883 Magazine: Life In Film

Photobucket

Late last week my interview with the band Life In Film was published by 1883 Magazine. It has been a while since I have had anything published due to sorting out other things in my life so this one felt pretty special. It is always a wonderful feeling seeing your work published but it is even more exceptional when it is a magazine you really admire such as 1883.


I am also waiting on an interview to be published by a musician called Lanu, I will let you all know when that happens too. I am really excited tonight as I just purchased a weekend ticket for Reading as it was cheaper to sell my Saturday one and get it than just buying an additional Sunday ticket. I am also going to Bestival next month, life is good. I might not blog again now until next week, but it'll be bumper festival fun when I do.

R x

1 comment:

  1. I really love the look of 1883 magazine, I followed them on Twitter for ages and then came across the magazine in WH smith, it's usually really hard to find those kind of niche magazines!

    Lots of Love,
    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete

xo