Monday, 4 July 2011

Raspberry Ripple



Headband - Vintage
Top - h&m
Necklaces - Accessorize
Skirt - Motel Rocks
Belt - Primark
Sandals - New Look

This weekend I spent up in the ever charming Edinburgh with my oldest friend for a good old catch up and to see her for her birthday. Edinburgh is such a beautiful city and I had such a giggle and good time mooching about, picnicking and drinking with Charlie in the many gorgeous parks in the city. As a silly billy I completely forgot to take any snaps bar a few on my phone, damn it!

I bought this skirt for £19 instead of £53 in the Motel Rocks sale and am very happy with my purchase. I was unsure at first as I believe I was sent the wrong item, I ordered this skirt but knee-length and when the maxi version arrived I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. After much adoration from my housemates and a trip out to the pub in this outfit I decided I absolutely love it!

Not too much other excitement, house hunting commences again soon which is always exciting if a little stressful, be nice to not live in a student house this time though - my current abode of very loose morals is taking its toll although it has been a very good year indeed! Hope everybody had a smashing weekend (I a good 8.5 on the 1 to Nigel Thornberry scale). Don't forget to enter my giveaway below to win the stag necklace above and two other great pieces!

R x

7 comments:

  1. I loved that skirt but I just don't think maxi skirts suit me... you look ace in it :)

    K x x

    http://youmehello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. relly simple and cool - I like the colour of your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so adore the skirt on you, such a lovely length and colour. quite a bargain, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is completely wonderful! That's kind of annoying though that it was wrong :/
    And yayyy, I'm glad you had an amazing time in Edinburgh!

    Rosie x

    P.S. I see you soon, eeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loove this skirt:)
    you have such an amazing blog:)

    laurajayne
    lauraapriljayne.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the skirt! Working the maxi trend Robyn! The colour is gorgeous!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

xo