Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Graduation





Today was Graduation day for me, something I wasn't too sure I wanted to go to when I first started Uni probably because I never ever thought I would get a 2:1. It was a nerve racking and happy day that I got to share with my family and friends. We managed to get a sneaky hat throwing pic after our year group one which I love! We were also lucky enough to have Zandra Rhodes shake our hands when our names got called, which only added to the nerves I think, she looked amazing in her bright pink robes though.


Dress wise I decided to go a sort of fifties look, what do you think? My Grandma, whose 90th Birthday was the day before, decided she wanted to try on my shoes as she had a similair pair when she was my age. The below picture is possibly the best thing I have ever seen...


R x

13 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I'm not looking forward to having to dress around the robes next year haha. Yours is my fave outfit from all the graduation posts I've seen! Love that picture of your Grandma. My nan's always looking at my clothes saying she wore something like that 50 years ago! :)
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You look amazing, looks like you had a lovely day too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh so cute girl! I love your dress :) congratulations! you got some great photos, especially your grandma :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great- love your dress! Well done on your results; I've just graduated but have to wait til Feb/March for my ceremony, it's ridiculous! That picture of your gran is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Robyn! You look lovely, i really like that dress. My graduations not until november but i'm already starting to think about what to wear! Love that photo of your nan bless her xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, I love your dress! Your grandma is seriously stylish x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your graduation! You look stunning, the dress is lovely. At mine last year I had to wear a white shirt and black skirt - so boring!x

    lauramarycoyne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Robyn!! You look so pretty in your dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you look gorgeous! I love the dress! & congratulations my lovely.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love that photo of your nan - it's nice to see that some people never lose their sassyness ;) I love your outfit - massive congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a groovy Nan and Robyn that picture of you and your Nan looking up at one another is soooo sweet!

    You look lovely by the way.. was such a great day wasn't it?


    http://wonderfulljessie.blogspot.com


    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nan is a pure legend, and I LOVE your dress! Congrats on the 2:1 :D x

    ReplyDelete

xo