Sunday, 24 July 2011

Dalmatian


Hat - ASOS
Hoodie - American Apparel
Dress - Topshop
Cycling Shorts - h&m
Loafers - Russell & Bromley
Sunglasses - Camden Market

Here I am today doing my best impression of a real life Dalmatian, my favourite type of dog. I wore this outfit sans the hat and with heels out of Friday night and really loved it. The button up pointy collar is a nice step away from all the peter pan collars that have been doing the rounds for months now. I have also been looking for a hat like this for the longest time and found this gem on ASOS, I can tell I will be getting a lot of wear out of it. I also recently bought an AA hoodie in the grey 'salt and pepper' shade, an item I have coveted for so long it is silly, I am so pleased I bought it as I have been snuggling into it all weekend despite the warmer weather.

In other news I wangled a new iPhone out of O2 today which I am so happy about, no more cracked screen and slow service. If you follow me on Twitter (@Robyn_Lynch) you will know I went to see Mystery Jets on Thursday night in Kingston, they were absolutely amazing and I am really excited for album number four. Was so sad to hear about Amy Winehouse yesterday, I heard the news while doing the end of year house clean with my housemates all heavily hungover. I've found out since that she lived about about three streets down from us which somehow makes the whole thing weirder. Rest well you beautifully talented and troubled soul.

R x

4 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with polka dots! Love this look! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress looks great on you and I love your sunnies! I'm also excited about MJs next album :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never a sweeter dalmation! You look fab as always, Robyn. Loveeee your new loafers!
    And YOU'RE such a babe ;)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is beauts! well jel you saw mystery jets, not seen them since like 2006! did you like the support act spector? i'm proper loving them right now xx

    ReplyDelete

xo