Thursday, 2 June 2011

Pick & Mix


A bit of an odd post but all shall be explained! This week I entered a competition to win an amazing holiday for me and three friends, plus more spending money than I would know what to do with and a whole new wardrobe to go on the trip with. My write up of this adventure will also be featured in one of the countries most loved fashion magazines if I am to win. The image above is the one I entered, along with a description of my favourite ever holiday.


I received an email today asking for a few more pictures that showcase my style, so I am praying that I am in with a chance. These are the snaps I took in a hope that they show all the different parts of my style. I thought I would share them with you as I have been a bad blogger recently. This is such an amazing opportunity; I am not sure if the holiday or the prospect of seeing my words somewhere so amazing, especially as a budding writer, makes me more excited - fingers firmly crossed!

R x

5 comments:

  1. Great snaps to show your style! I love the last outfit, very Boho! Good luck with the comp, sounds amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style. Good luck with the competition. I'm hoping you'll win! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the first outfit and the last is so pretty. Great shoes too! I read about this competition.. good luck Robyn!

    http://wonderfulljessie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh these outfits are beautiful, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in all of your outfits, such a great summary of your style! Good luck too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo