Thursday, 9 June 2011

I said please don't slow me if I'm going too fast...


It seems finishing University had stolen my mojo for the last three weeks, but the last few days it has finally come back to me. Partly through writing a 101 things I want to achieve in 1001 days list, partly through sleeping all day and chilling out all night. I did a 101 in 1001 list when I first started Uni, which is the only other time I can ever remember feeling so lost. Anyways it did wonders and looking back through it I am so proud of the amount of things I managed to do, if I do some of the mad challenges I have set myself this time I will be more than fucking pleased.

The images above are a kind of inspiration of the sort of thing I want to achieve or aspire to.

Time for a colossal change, I'm excited.

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment

xo