Sunday, 26 June 2011

Denim, Dot, Ditsy


Denim Peter Pan Dress - River Island
Polka Dot Dress - h&m
Floral Dress - h&m
Rings - Accessorize
Nail Varnish - Topshop
Make Up - Boujouis
Candles - Paperchase

As I am far too sunburned to do an outfit post this evening I thought I would share with you some of the things I have bought recently. I have been on a very tight budget so haven't been spending in a long time. On Friday I finally had a little bit of extra money so decided to treat myself.

The polka dot and floral dresses I spied in h&m a wee while ago and really couldn't resist. Such cute patterns and perfectly light and airy for summer. I plan to wear them with my cycling shorts, lots of jewels and sandals. The denim peter pan dress is one of my favourite things I own at the moment, too cute!

The make up and rings speak for themselves. The ticket to see Mystery Jets at New Slang in Kingston however is a lot more exciting, for me anyway. I missed them when they played New Slang last year as I was at Benicassim. However I am so excited to see them for the hundredth time (still got bruises on my foot from seeing them in February!) for lots of dancing, drinking and being silly both at the gig and club night afterwards.

One of the other things I bought was these sweet little candles. Paperchase have a sale on at the moment and they came to £4 for all of them - amazing. I plan on lighting them in a bit while watching the last on the Glastonbury footage. Might have a little boogie in my bedroom when Beyonce does Crazy In Love, definitely one of my all time favourite songs.

Happy Weekend!

R x

6 comments:

  1. I love all your candles. Nice and bright. I also love your polka dot dress - rather jealous of it. Can't wait to watch Beyonce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love those candles. Paperchase is the best for cute little things like that, make any rooms look so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the denim and polkadot dresses, and those candles, can't believe they're so cheap now!
    Have fun at New Slang, was going to go but just don't have money to spare :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new buys. I tried on that polka dot dress too but even a size S was too small x) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have that spotty dress :) - and I love your denim number too!
    Oooh, have fun at New Slang!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

xo